Saturday, November 30, 2013

A Market and Christmas Party Preparation!

Today we searched for a Christmas tree.

Lineke is holding a small Christmas party tomorrow and she is looking for a little tree to decorate - we thought that the market, which happens every Tuesday and Saturday, would have one.

Despite not finding a tree at the market, I found some beautiful roses that I wanted to have to brighten up my room.

The beautiful roses I found at the market :)

Once the early part of my morning was over, I searched then for something to make for my secret santa for tomorrow. We have a 4€ limit and I wanted my gift to be something special.

When I got home, I put my flowers in some water and ended up sleeping for a really long time - I didn't have too much to do, so a lazy Saturday was just what the doctor ordered!

Lineke and I made dinner tonight. I found this GREAT taco casserole dish on Pinterest and it ended up being really delicious.

Later, I ended up hanging out with some friends on the third floor and while many of them went on to the dasding party that was happening all around town, I went with Chris, Tammi, Lineke, Mirka, and Anatoly to the Irish Pub for a drink. It was a good way to end the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment