Thursday, November 28, 2013

I love college... But not when I'm woken up at 3 a.m.!

There are times during my internship that I am very much reminded that I am still in a college setting.

Today, I was woken up around 3:00 a.m. to someone knocking on my window and yelling my name. This, of course, is not ideal, as I was already asleep for a few hours.

After a grateful thank you and some excessive chattering (on his part), I was able to go back to bed in peace. 

I'm feeling a little bit like all of these tired GIFs today... I have to power through, though and help put on the best Thanksgiving dinner that these internationals have never seen!

After getting a taste of some homemade biscuits that an American brought into the office for me to bring tonight, though... I don't think we're
going to have a problem.


No comments:

Post a Comment